Get Disability Grants, SSDI, Medicare And More With Our Real And Free Help
Ability Mission is THE place to get REAL help finding disability grants, SSDI, Medicare and more... essentially any type of disability assistance you're looking for. Our free service helps speed up your access to vital financial and other aid. No cost. No catches. Just two simple steps:
How can our services be at no cost? Simple... advertising revenue, in the same way that radio stations are free to listen to because of the commercials. So, along with our supporting sponsors, we heartily welcome you to Ability Mission!
Important! Words like "government grants" or "grants" appear often throughout the site. They are definitely NOT there to suggest that you can easily get grant money to solve your financial problems.
They are there only because everyone uses such terms when looking for help. In fact, they are catch-all terms to describe ALL the help and benefits that people with disabilities are entitled to.
Truth be told, personal grants are rare, so people have got help in other, sometimes unexpected, ways. In fact Ability-Mission.org can help you:
- Get/Maximize SSDI Benefits.
- Get/Maximize Medicare Benefits.
- Access Legal Aid.
- Find Caregiving Services.
- Find Personal Disability Grants.
- Find Personal Loan Services.
- Find Medical Treatment Options.
- Access Veteran Benefits.
- Get Free/Cheap Medications.
- Get SNAP Food Stamps.
- Find Counseling Services.
- Get Wheelchairs/Mobility Aids.
- Find Accessible Vehicles.
- Get Disability Transportation.
- Find Acceptable Housing.
- Find Service Animals.
- Find Suitable Regular Jobs.
- Find Work-At-Home Jobs.
- Build Legitimate Home Business.
- And More.
Do You Have An Urgent Need?
If your need is urgent and you feel confident enough to get started on your own, these resources will help you:
- Free Advocacy Help. Get a real SSDI/Medicare advocate working for you all at no cost to you.
- Grant Search Online. Find grants online by searching one of the world's largest databases.
Ability-Mission.org is a private, charitable NGO or non-governmental organization. We proudly call ourselves "the people's NGO" because our mission is to help individual people get all the disability assistance they're entitled to.
Updated September 14, 2016