Earn Extra Cash Online With
Real Jobs For Disabled People
Want to earn extra cash online? Real jobs for disabled people do exist. Use your spare time pocketing a few more helpful bucks. This page describes how in the following five sections:
The operational word here is EARN. Extra cash can be yours if you're willing to work for it. Here's an opportunity for you...
Ability Jobs Plus is a job portal whose goal is to help individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans with their search for quality employment. There are over 3,000,000 unemployed disabled veterans, and over 54,000,000 unemployed disabled (non military) individuals. Many depend on SSI or SSDI, which leaves them at the poverty level. If this includes you, and yet you're willing to work, check out Ability Jobs Plus for job opportunities designed with you in mind.
1. How Real Is This?
Although the jobs and payments are small, they're honest and real. Are they quick ways to earn cash? Not necessarily. For some, maybe. Skilled writers will be able to earn extra cash faster than others.
Work projects presented here help support the mission of Ability-Mission.org. This in turn helps the people with disabilities who visit and tell their stories.
So, are you looking for a few extra bucks? Maybe you'd like something extra with your next meal. Or maybe you'd just like a next meal?
Do you have some spare time? Do you have decent writing skills? If so, keep on reading and you just might find a way to earn extra cash online. (Ability-Mission.org is an online operation.)
2. What Are The Jobs?
Following are descriptions of how to earn extra cash. Call them job opportunities if you like. Although small, we see them as REAL jobs for the disabled because they ARE real and this site IS for the disabled.
First, there are a couple of important things that you need to know about the operating principles of Ability-Mission.org:
- No-cost service. The story editing, polishing and posting service that we offer to visitors is absolutely free. (See our Disability Help Guide page for details.) This no-cost aspect is the basis for one of the opportunities to earn extra cash.
- High Standard. We maintain a very high writing standard for this site. This helps it work better in the Search Engines (like Google and Bing). This in turn helps our visitors who want to put their stories in front of as many potential helpers as possible.
Okay, so here are the opportunities for you to earn extra cash online with Ability-Mission.org:
- Find The Catch. Since we pride ourselves on maintaining a free service, we'll pay you $100 if you find any instance where we ask you to pay money to Ability-Mission.org.
- Find The Errors. Since we pride ourselves on a high level of writing, we'll pay you $5 for every page you find that has a grammatical or spelling error on it. Find the rules below.
- Spread The Word. We'll hire you on a contract basis to post to related social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), as well as related sites (blogs, forums, nonprofits, etc.).
- Do Research. We'll hire you on a contract basis to do research on the Internet on subjects related to our cause. An example would be to find sites and pages to spread the word.
- Write Content. We'll hire you on a contract basis to write quality, in-demand content for this site. This is high-level stuff. You need to be a really skilled writer for this.
- Other Opps. Some other ways to earn extra cash are:
- Work with the Disability Digest newsletter. This is a no-cost, no-brainer. The first thing to do is to sign up for the Disability Digest newsletter. Then find out how you can make money with them, not spend it. Learn more.
- Get sponsored for your own online business. If you can show that you have enough time and energy for it, a major Internet player will sponsor you in building your own online business. There's no catch and no cost. Learn more.
Notice how every one of the ways to earn cash flows from the operating principles? We're proud of that. Always have been. Always will be.
3. Who Can Qualify?
You need good writing skills to consider any of the above opportunities to earn extra cash with Ability-Mission.org. In addition to that, for us to consider you, here are the additional qualifications:
- Your own story has to have been published on our site. See our Disability Help Guide page for details on how to do this. Go to the home page to link directly to the thousands of stories already published.
- You have to like us on Facebook. Scroll to the bottom of the page to do this. Or if you need to know more about using Facebook, again, see our Get Free Help page.
- You have to follow us on Twitter. This may sound bird-brained to some, but every little tweet and chirp will help YOUR cause, because it gets your story in front of more helping eyes.
If you can do these three things, that means you believe in the process that we've set out to help the disabled access the grants and benefits they're entitled to. There's something else you need...
- You need to have a PayPal account so we can pay you! It's easy and free to sign up. And you can use it to receive payments from other parties you do odd jobs for.
And that's it! It's pretty straightforward.
4. What Are The Rules?
First of all, you have to meet the "Who Can Qualify" criteria mentioned in Section 3 above.
For the "Find The Catch" and "Find The Errors" opportunities, just contact us and let us know what you found.
- If you found any instance where we ask you to pay money for the editing, polishing and publishing services we offer, we'll send $100 to your PayPal account.
- If you found any page that contains a spelling or grammatical error, we'll send $5 per corrected page to your PayPal account. Use the following list as a guide to common errors.
- misuse of it's the contraction vs. its the possessive
- apostrophes making a word plural
- misuse of effect the noun (usually) vs. affect the verb
- misuse of you're the contraction vs. your the possessive
- misuse of they're, there and their
- misuse of who, whom, whoever and whomever
- run-on sentences (phrases separated by commas instead of periods)
- subject and verb not agreeing in number
- could/should/would of vs. could/should/would have
- misuse of then the adverb vs. than the conjunction
- misuse of I and me, she and her, he and him, we and us
- misuse of well the adverb vs. good the adjective
- split infinitives are okay
- prepositions at the end of sentences are okay
This site uses American English spelling and grammar, as set out by The Chicago Manual of Style. And as it must be, Ability-Mission.org will be the final arbiter in case of things not clearly settled by the Manual.
For the "Spread The Word," "Do Research" and "Write Content" opportunities to earn extra cash, there are two rules:
- You must already be listed as a contract worker with either Fiverr.com or oDesk.com. This pre-qualifies you with some minimal standard measure of legitimacy.
- You must contact us letting us know of your interest. You can even propose a project that you think will support Ability-Mission.org's mission of getting real help for the disabled.
For the other opportunities to earn extra cash, the rules are even simpler:
Again, it's pretty straightforward. Now, how do you get started?
5. How Do You Start?
All you have to do is contact us, but before you do that, be sure you've taken care of these things:
- Your own story has been published on this site.
- You have liked us on Facebook.
- You're following us on Twitter.
- You have a PayPal account.
- You have either a Fiverr or an oDesk account.
Now, about getting your story posted here, this should be your very first step in any case. So are you...
Of course you can always do some preliminary reading of our pages to see if there actually are any catches or errors! Maybe you'll see areas where more content would be helpful. You'll never know until you look!
Is this page content helpful? Let it help others...