Grant FAQ -- Your Every Question About Grants Answered Expertly
Updated December 28, 2016
This Grant FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) offers solid government grant information you can really count on. This is so important in light of all the misinformation.
For example, many are looking for so-called "debt relief grants" to improve their personal financial situations. Sadly though, "debt relief grants" simply do not exist.
Think about it. If such grants did exist, people would merrily run up debts knowing that the government would bail them out. Only major banks and corporations can be rescued that way!
So this Grant FAQ answers the most frequently asked questions about government grants. A grant can come from other than the government, but that would be extremely rare.
Your Ultimate Grant FAQ
Here you go... your most frequently asked questions with straight answers from the grant experts at Ability-Mission.org. Click on the question for a short video with the answer.
- Can you guarantee that I will get a grant?
- With your help how could I not get a grant?
- Am I eligible for a government grant?
- How much grant money can I get?
- Can I get a grant to pay off my debts?
- How long does it take to get a grant?
- Can I get a grant for more than one business?
- Can I get more than one grant?
- Can you do the grant writing for me?
- Why do some grant books get bad reviews?
- Which is the best grant book to buy?
- Can I get both a personal and a business grant?
So what's your next step?
If you're interested in "writing a grant" you can do it with expert help and at no cost to you. Simply join the thousands of others who got invaluable hands-on practice just by telling their stories, following the same kind of precise instructions that granting agencies use. Learn how with the Disability Help Guide.