The Disability Digest Referral Partner Program: Make Money With No Money
People with disabilities are often seeking ways to add to their income. If this describes your situation, then the Disability Digest Referral Partner Program could be just what you're looking for.
With this program you can make some extra money without having to put any money into it. Your only investment is your time and effort.
What's more, because you'll be operating a business, you'll likely be able to charge eligible expenses to it and reduce your tax burden.
To get started, all you have to do is complete a simple application form. Once accepted, you'll be able to earn money when you refer disabled people to the Disability Digest.
You can feel good about referring people to the Disability Digest, because it offers people with disabilities services that are free.
The services are free because costs are covered by advertising and other commercial income, just the way it is here at Ability Mission.
When the Digest earns money, it shares it with its referral partners.
How Much Can You Earn?
Let's be clear. You need to treat this opportunity like a solid work-at-home job. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Your earnings will be proportional to the effort you put into it.
Here's a description of your money-making potential:
- Earn $20 - $200 for each member that completes the "How To Get Approved For Disability 10 Months Faster" training.
- Earn $25 for each member that selects or upgrades his/her Medicare advantage plan though one of the Disability Digest sponsors.
- Share in the Referral Partner Profit Pool designed to encourage and compensate a team effort.
By way of example, if you signed up 10 new members per month and three of them completed the training and one signed up for Medicare:
- At an average $30 per new member, you would earn $30 x 3 = $90 per month.
- At an average $20 per Medicare sign-up, you would earn $20 per month.
This totals $110 per month or $1,320 per year As part of the Referral Partner Profit Pool, you would earn even more.
In the end, what you earn depends on the effort you put into "your job."
Earn over $700 a month ($8,400 a year) and live a better life without losing any SSD benefits.
How Do You Get Started?
It's a simple matter of applying to be a partner. Before we give you the sign-up link though, here's an important point to keep in mind:
You need to apply for this opportunity like you were applying for a job.
When the application form asks you to "explain how you will attract new members and be a successful referral partner," thoughtfully consider your situation and be sure it is the right thing for you.
Here are some things you'll want to think about:
- Most Important. If you sign up from this page, you'll be mentored by Donald Coggan, founder of Ability Mission.
- As a referral partner, you'll be making extra money, but at the same time, you'll be providing free concrete help to the disabled who need it so badly.
- You do NOT need any online skills to do this work. You just have to refer people and you can do that in so many real-world settings: shelters, food lines, doctor offices, local SSA offices. local VA offices, meetings, and so on.
- If you have online skills, you can refer people: from your website, by email, through social media groups, in disability-specific forums (like PTSD, arthritis, diabetes), and so on.
Start by checking out the application form here:
The Disability Digest Referral Partner Program is a golden opportunity for people with disabilities to earn extra money without losing their existing benefits. Check it out now.
And here are some great proven options to explore in the context of working while being on Disability:
- Ticket To Work Program Pros And Cons
- Online Work At Home Business Opportunities
- Work From Home Online Business
- Disability Digest Referral Partner Program
- DSD Drop Shipping Online Home Business
- Genuine Mystery Shopping Opportunities
- Earn Extra Cash Writing For Ability Mission
If you have any questions, please contact us and let us know.