Disability Grants And Benefits Disclaimer That Makes Sense
This disability grants and benefits disclaimer is easy to read and grasp. Disabled people helped by this web site will find it makes total sense. You'll find no big words here!
We offer a free service to disabled people who submit their stories to get help solving a problem. It's usually financial, caused by medical expenses. This disclaimer concerns the results you can expect by telling your story.
What We Do For You
In a nutshell, we help you get the disability benefits and grants you're entitled to by showing you how to make your case. It starts by YOU telling YOUR story. By telling your story here at Ability-Mission.org, you:
- Make it known to a wide audience that could help you.
- Get it polished up and presentable so you can submit it elsewhere, including the White House.
To get an idea of the stories already submitted, you can review them by starting with the illustrated summary on the home page. Read some of the stories and the helpful comments posted.
Our story-telling process guides you in presenting the right information at the right place. It gives you tips on how to do it properly. Once you've submitted your story, we edit and polish it. The rest is up to you.
What We Do NOT Do
The story-telling with our editing and polishing is something we have tight control over. We can make your story sound and look good. We can word it for best performance in the Search Engines.
But that's all we can do. Here is what we can NOT do:
- We can NOT give you a grant, because Ability-Mission.org is not a granting agency. In fact we cannot give you anything except for any suggestions we post in the comments section on your story page.
- We can NOT submit your story to granting agencies, the Social Security Administration, The White House or anywhere. You have to do that.
- We can NOT guarantee that you'll get results by posting your story. Many comments offer good advice, but we have no control over that. It just happens.
So there you go – a simple disclaimer that's easy to read and understand. If you have any questions at all about it, please go to the Contact Us page.