Get Free Publicity For All Your Disability Products And Services
Here is how you can get free publicity for any product or service that can help the people with disabilities that visit our site.
The Ability Mission site has over 2000 stories of people with disabilities. All stories offer the possibility of commenting. So if you write a pertinent comment and include your link, here is what we will do:
- We will approve your comment.
- We will make your link live.
Once your comment goes live, here is what happens:
- An automatic notification email goes to the writer whose story you commented on, as well as to any other story contributors who requested such notifications.
- Because of the page content modification, our system automatically updates the XML sitemap and re-submits it to the major search engines.
- If your comment is helpful, the story contributor will comment on it, thus generating another content change and XML sitemap re-submission.
How great is that!
How To Make Your Publicity Work
Here's how to make that comment/link really work for you.
- Click on any of the social media share buttons (Twitter and Facebook are best) on the page and share the page that you commented on.
- In your social media sharing wording, include #AbilityMission and any other hashtags connected with your comment (#diabetes, #hearttest, #peoplewithdisabilties and so on.)
- To make sure your comments get approved, always be helpful, never be salesy. Blatant sales wording turns people off.
That's all there is to it! You may comment on as many stories as you like. The key is to choose those that closely match your product/service.
How To Find The Right Stories
Start by entering a keyword connected with your product or service in the search box on the Site Search page.
For example, if you enter the word "diabetes" the results will return more than 100 pages of stories of people with diabetes.
You can then choose the stories that are the closest match for your offer and just follow the simple steps outlined above.
It is best to contact us first just to give us a heads up and confirm that you're not one the many spammers and scammers that try to force themselves on others.