Are You 100% Sure You're Getting All Your Medicare Health Insurance Benefits?
Updated August 5, 2017
Sadly, a lot of people are on the wrong Medicare Health Insurance plan and are paying way more than they should be. You can prevent this from happening to you.
It's complex. There are many ways for anyone, especially the average person, to make bad decisions, when you consider all the variations:
- Standardized plans like Medicare Parts A and B and Medigap (supplement) plans A to N
- Medicare Advantage plans (HMOs and PPOs), with approved hospitals and doctors and specific medical networks
And now there is new information that affects your Medicare and treatment. You have two stark choices: (1) do it yourself on the Medicare.gov website or (2) get free help from a friendly and experienced advocate.
Choice 1 -- Do It Yourself On Medicare.gov
Choice 2 -- Get Free Advocate Help
Top 5 Reasons To Act Now
Here are the Top 5 reasons to take action right now.
- Your Condition And Or Medication Has Changed. If your condition has become more or less severe, or if you are taking more, less or different medications, your existing plan might no longer be the right one.
- Medicare Plan Options Have Changed. Some states have up to 20 different plans, and they can change. You could find other plans, including age-specific ones, that could be better priced or a better fit for you.
- Every Day You Wait Costs You Money. For example, let's say you could save just $50 a month, that's $600 a year that you should have had in your pocket. Don't let the government take your money.
- Low Income Assistance Is Available. Many Medicare Advantage plans offer extra help to lower your cost of copays and prescriptions. Plus, if you're eligible, you can change your plan anytime of the year.
- You Can Get Friendly Help At No Cost The Disability Digest service is 100% free. There's no selling because there's nothing to buy. You'll just chat with a friendly, down-to-earth person about your options.
The people you will speak to are down-to-earth friendly people, all with some sort of disability who have already been through the disability process. They understand you and know exactly what to do to help. Take action now, before it's too late!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our partner, The Disability Digest, is the organization that provides this fast and free Medicare service. Here are answers to the questions they get most frequently.
- How can you prove that this isn't some sort of scam? It's definitely not a scam. In fact, our website has a perfect A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have never had a single complaint about our website. Not even one. The reason we have a perfect A+ rating is because we are simple, honest, hard-working Americans helping other honest, hard-working folks just like you apply for and get truly needed benefits.
- I'm in a hurry to get my benefits. Can I call you? If you want to get started right away, you can call us toll-free at 1-844-202-5609. You can call anytime between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Ask to speak with Brian. He'll be very happy to help you. If you do happen to get the answering machine, please leave a message and Brian will call you back right away.
- When we speak, will you try to sell me anything on the call? Nobody will try to sell you anything. In fact, there is nothing to buy anywhere on our website. You'll never be asked for a credit card number or any other financial information. This is simply a call to help you with any questions you have about applying for and getting your Medicare Benefits fast. We have been helping people just like you since 2006 apply for and get their Disability Benefits up to three times faster than usual.
- How fast can you help me? We can usually review your needs and provide options within 48 hours after you click the colored Medicare button and complete the interview request.
- How long have you been doing this? Our website has been around for a very long time. Ever since 2006. That’s 10 years of helping people get Disability and Medicare Benefits.
- How many people have you helped? As of last month, we have already helped 163,235 people in 51 states and the US Virgin Islands get or maximize their Disability Benefits.
Find out why so many people pay way too much for medicare. Watch this short video to prevent yourself from being one of them.